In last years the economic emergence of Latin America has increased and improved trade relations with Europe and the rest of the world. Today the trade with this region accounts for 20% of exports and imports from the European Union due to increased consumption and free trade agreements, in which Spain is the main driver.
While Brazil, Argentina and Mexico have been placed as the main countries for trade with Spain, countries such as Colombia, Peru and Chile have also become the gateway for SMEs and high growth forecast positions them as one of the Key markets for the coming years.
In addition to preferential agreements that benefit operations and from Latin America, contracts with major shipping companies and our industry experience Leo Proex place as one of the most competitive forwarders in exports and imports of the chemical, mechanical, textile, cement or agribusiness.
Therefore, we offer:
- Shipping (FCL / LCL) and air from major ports and airports in Spain and Latin America.
- Customs and logistical advice through our extensive network of agents in Latin American countries.
- Transportation from any country in Latin America to other parts of the world, as well as Spain.
- Weekly departures to the Caribbean, Pacific and Atlantic.
- General and perishable cargo.