The African continent as a whole is the continent with more potential for the following years.
The Maghreb region (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia and Libya) is specially important in the commercial exchanges between Spain and the rest of Europe.
Due to this huge commercial volume, and as a geostrategic point in the region, Leoproex decided to open an office in Algeria, not only to manage imported goods, but also to be a logistical support to the rest of Sub-Saharan Africa.
On the other hand, Sub-Saharan Africa region, is in a full economical development. Nowadays, among the states with more trade we can find nowadays South Africa, Senegal, Nigger, Cameroon, Angola, Ghana, Ivory Coast, etc.
Conscious about that, we offer all the required services to make sure that your goods successfully reach your clients:
- Maritime transport (FCL and LCL) to all the commercial ports of the region.
- Air transport to all the international airports.
- Consulting about formalities for a determinate state, required for shipping to that zone.
- Waiver formalities, origin certificate, inspections, etc.
- Logistic handling in origin and in destiny (through our agent’s network in all the countries of the region).